High Seas 3/2 Full suit - NVY
The new high performance High Seas wetsuit made with I-Foam matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Navy Heather (NVH) - Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Most flexible, lightest suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Water tight Zipperless easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla Neo 2.0 super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.